EURAXESS - Researchers in Motion is a unique pan-European initiative delivering information and support services to professional researchers. Backed b...read more
Expat Center Food Valley offers a wide range of services to help you negotiate the issues you might face when employing or hosting foreign professionals: from informing you of the necessary formalities to supporting you in carrying out all or part of these formalities and procedures.
One of the advantages of our services is that all necessary formalities are dealt with simultaneously and at one location - our office in Wageningen. You will not be required to travel around to the offices of the different immigration authorities, but can benefit from a ‘one-stop shop’ solution, as the Dutch Immigration Office and the Wageningen Municipality hold offices at our Expat Center once a week.
- Which services are offered by the Expat Center?
- What costs does the Expat Center charge for its services?
- How long does it take before my foreign professional can start working in the Netherlands?
- How do I arrange a BSN Number for my foreign professional?
- How can I arrange for my expat to obtain his/her residence permit card and/or BSN Number at the Expat Center Food Valley?
- How can I arrange a visa and residence permit for my foreign professional?
- Can I make an appointment with IND at Expat Center Food Valley?