Q: How long does it take before my foreign professional can start working in the Netherlands?
After application with IND, it will take about two weeks before the visa is approved. After this, the expat needs to apply for the MVV at the Dutch authorities in his or her country of residence. In some cases, this process also takes about two weeks, but it can take even longer. Your expat can only book flight tickets once the MVV Visa is available. So, after application, it will take at least one month before your expat can travel to the Netherlands. Please take into account that it can take some days before everything is set in place and your expat can start working after arrival.
- Which services are offered by the Expat Center?
- What costs does the Expat Center charge for its services?
- How long does it take before my foreign professional can start working in the Netherlands?
- How do I arrange a BSN Number for my foreign professional?
- How can I arrange for my expat to obtain his/her residence permit card and/or BSN Number at the Expat Center Food Valley?
- How can I arrange a visa and residence permit for my foreign professional?
- Can I make an appointment with IND at Expat Center Food Valley?