Q: Which services are offered by the Expat Center?
• Visa, residence permit & work permit application on behalf of the employer.
• In house municipality office for citizen registration in any Food Valley municipality and for quick application for social security numbers.
• In house IND office for biometric data collection and for handing out residence permits.
• Wide range of expat services organized by our partners including housing, insurance, language courses, tax advice and introduction courses to the Netherlands.
- Which services are offered by the Expat Center?
- What costs does the Expat Center charge for its services?
- How long does it take before my foreign professional can start working in the Netherlands?
- How do I arrange a BSN Number for my foreign professional?
- How can I arrange for my expat to obtain his/her residence permit card and/or BSN Number at the Expat Center Food Valley?
- How can I arrange a visa and residence permit for my foreign professional?
- Can I make an appointment with IND at Expat Center Food Valley?