The participatory municipalities in the Expat Center Food Valley include: Wageningen, Ede, Veenendaal, Arnhem, Rhenen, Renkum, Barneveld and Nijkerk. Several other places are also located in the Food Valley Region.

There are several housing opportunities for you and your family in this region. The most common option in the Netherlands is to rent a private sector house. Renting this type of accommodation is not subsidised. There are no special criteria to meet, although you might need a residence permit depending on your country of origin, for yourself and your family members if they will be joining you.

To find a rental property, you can contact:

  • Specialised rental agencies
  • Certain estate agents

Contact us for more information and advice on renting accommodation in the Food Valley Region. If you would prefer to buy a house or an apartment, we advise seeking advice from an expert. Insurance, financial and legal issues require appropriate action in the case of buying property.


Home » Expats » Housing